How Do You Schedule a Donation for Colorado Gives Day?
- Go to givingfirst.org/wra/overview.
- Confirm you are on Western Resource Advocates page and click the orange "Donate Now" button
- Fill in a donation amount
- Check the box next to "Schedule a donation for Colorado Gives Day 12/4/2012"
- Please complete the entire form and checkout process to schedule your donation for 12/4/12. You will not be charged until that time, and the amount will qualify for a boost from the FirstBank Incentive Fund!
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are all accepted, as are donations through your bank account. You do not need to create an account on GivingFirst.org in order to make a donation.
Colorado Gives Day: 12/4/2012
Western Resource Advocates (WRA) is proud to be a participant in Colorado Gives Day, presented by Community First Foundation and FirstBank. During a 24-hour period on Tuesday, December 4th, 2012, supporters of Western Resource Advocates can significantly expand on their giving power by making a donation through GivingFirst.org.
Giving Power Expanded
FirstBank has offered to boost all donations to nonprofits such as Western Resource Advocates on any contribution scheduled or recieved on December 4th through and Incentive Fund. The more money that you contribute to Western Resource Advocates on December 4th, the more money that we will receive from FirstBank's Incentive Fund!
FirstBank is also sponsoring prizes that will be awarded to nonprofits in categories such as "Most Dollars Raised," "Most Donors," and "Most Dollars Raised through GivingFirst Fundraising Pages."
Schedule Your Donation Today
Remember: This is a one-day only fundraising event. In order for your donation to get a boost from the Incentive Fund, and in order for Western Resource Advocates to qualify for one of several prizes, you must schedule or make your donation on December 4th, 2012.
For more information, go to www.ColoradoGivesDay.org.
Thank you for your support of Western Resource Advocates. For information on additional ways to help us, click here.