- Join us ONLINE
- MAIL your tax-deductible gift
- Become a MONTHLY DONOR
- Give a gift of STOCK, or donate your unwanted VEHICLE
- Make a MEMORIAL or HONORARY gift
- Give a GIFT DONATION to friends or family members
- Give through your WORKPLACE
- Make a gift to WRA’s ENDOWMENT
- Please consider WRA in your LEGACY PLANS
For questions on any of the above options, please contact Anita Schwartz at 720.763.3727 or email@example.com.
Workplace giving programs allow you to make a tax-deductible gift to Western Resource Advocates through payroll deductions. If you live in Colorado or Arizona you can participate in a workplace giving program that benefits Western Resource Advocates.
Western Resource Advocates is a member of Community Shares of Colorado. Community Shares is a coalition of more than 115 diverse Colorado non-profit organizations which connects Coloradoans to the charities they care about the most through workplace giving campaigns.
Find out if your employer participates by visiting Community Shares!
Codes for Participating Workplace Giving Programs
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): 58423
- United Way: Ask your campaign coordinator for a write-in agency form and specify Western Resource Advocates
- Community Shares of Colorado (CSC): 5157
- Denver Employee Combined Campaign (DECC): 5134
- Colorado Combined Campaign (CCC): 5132
- Partnership for Colorado (PFC): 5157
Western Resource Advocates is one of among 28 leading environmental and conservation nonprofits that make up the Environmental Fund for Arizona – a vibrant partnership of Arizona's 'green'; organizations working all across the state to improve our natural environment.
Since 2001, thousands of Arizona employees have been offered a 'green' choice through EFAZ as part of their workplace giving campaigns, and collectively have raised over $1 million for the vital environmental work being done by our EFAZ member organizations.
You can contribute to Western Resource Advocates through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and State Campaigns by using the following program codes:
CFC = 58423
State = ST208
You can donate through EFAZ in the workplaces listed below. Also, if your current workplace doesn’t offer a ‘green’ choice yet, contact EFAZ to learn how easy it is to start an EFAZ campaign!
- State of AZ
- Combined Federal Campaign
- Pima County
- Maricopa County
- Coconino County
- City of Scottsdale
- City of Mesa
- City of Chandler
- City of Phoenix
- City of Goodyear
- Town of Queen Creek
- Maricopa County Community Colleges
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- DMB Associates
- Orcutt Winslow Architects
- Wells Fargo
- JP Morgan Chase
- American Express
- United Health
Please contact Kim Parrott at the Environmental Fund for Arizona if you’re interested in starting or including EFAZ in your workplace giving campaign!