Celebrating 25 Years of Conservation in the West!
To see all of our amazing accomplishments over the last 25 years click here
Water Required for Energy Generation in Colorado Is Declining
Recent clean energy policies have reduced Colorado's energy-related water demands. Check out our Background Brief to learn more!
Key Western States Are Well-Positioned to Meet EPA's Carbon Pollution Standards
EPA's targets are achievable and will set us on a course to reduce our emissions. For More Information Click here
John Nielsen, Energy Program Director at Western Resource Advocates, is on Denver Business Journal's 2014 WHO'S WHO IN ENERGY list!
You Can Protect the West’s Land, Air & Water
Become a Western Resource Advocates supporter or renew your giving today! Donate Now »
- New Blog Post: October 16, 2014 - How to Meet Our Ever Increasing Thirst for Water in the Desert. Check it out!
- New Blog Post: October 9, 2014 - Colorado Water Plan - Let Your Voice Be Heard! Check it out!
- New Blog Post: October 2, 2014 - Set a Goal! Colorado's First Water Plan. Check it out!
- News Update: September 30, 2014 - Western Resource Advocates Celebrating 25th Anniversary and History of Accomplishments. To see the full release, click here
- New Blog Post: September 25, 2014 - 25 Years of Conservation in the West. Check it out!
- New Blog Post: September 19, 2014 - Colorado Leads in Community Solar. Check it out!
New Blog Post: September 12, 2014 - Forests, Birds and Climage Change. Check it out!
- New Blog Post: September 8, 2014 - A Biologist and Advocate's View of Bird and Bat Losses from Renewable Energy Development. Check it out!
- Announcement: Jon Goldin-Dubois, President of Western Resource Advocates is appointed to Colorado's Oil and Gas Task Force. To see the full release, click here
- Radio Feed: August 22, 2014 - Stacy Tellinghuisen talks about Western Resource Advocates' new report on the Richard Eeds Radio Show and provides insight into how to fill the water gap in southwestern New Mexico.