Western Resource Advocates is an oft-quoted resource for journalists working on environmental issues. Our staff are among the foremost authorities on issues pertaining to land, energy and water in the West.
To consult our staff, call (303) 444-1188, ext. 221.
- John Nielsen
- Gary Graham - Transmission and endangered species
- Joro Walker - Issues affecting Utah
- John Nielsen - Energy, renewable energy, carbon reducation strategies
- Steve Michel - State utility regulation in New Mexico
- David Berry - State utility regulation In Arizona
- Nancy Kelly - State utility regulation in Utah and Nevada
- Joro Walker - Energy in Utah
- Bart Miller - Western water resources, endangered species, instream flows
- Stacy Tellinghuisen - Energy-water issues, power plant water use, water pipelines
- Rob Harris - Legal issues, fossil fuels, instream flows
- Drew Beckwith - Water conservation, supply planning, and instream flows
- Linda Stitzer - Water conservation, water planning, and environmental protection in Arizona