Water Conservation Tips
Additional water conservation information can be found at:
- Alliance for Water Efficiency
- EPA WaterSense
- CWCB Water Savings Table
- Conserve Water Utah
- Southern Nevada Water Authority Conservation Page
- Arizona Department of Water Resources Conservation Program
- New Mexico Water Conservation Program
Conserving water is a necessity in the West. The Rocky Mountain region is faced with a growing population and an arid climate, which puts stress on our limited water resources. When factoring in global climate change, there is no doubt that we must all take steps to save our precious water supplies.
Look through our conservation fact sheets below to learn about easy, pracitical ways to conserve water and save money when tending to your yard.
- Help Your Yard Survive the Drought
- How Your Sprinkler System Can Save Water and Money
- Xeriscape Is Not a Garden, It's a System
- Water Conserving Tips for HOAs and Large Commercial Properties
- When and How to Water Your Yard
Then read these 35 tips to conserve water, indoors and outdoors. Incorporate as many as you can into your daily activities, and not only will you see a reduction in water and electricity bills, but you'll know that you've saved hundreds -- or thousands - of gallons of water!